Thank you for taking a moment to get to know the person behind the lens! My number one priority in my life is my family. I live for them. Photography helps me show how you love and live for your loved ones. I love capturing the true emotion of a moment. I want you to see the love, laughter, inside jokes, and silliness.Photography proves we have been here, freezes moments in time.
|Photo courtesy of Rockhill Studio Newberry, MI|
Here is my “Top 10″~
1. I wear many hats:
*Stay at home Mother to two beautiful monsters
*Part time reporter/photographer for my small town newspaper
2. I graduated from Michigan State University
3. I have an Equine Management Degree
4. I also have a degree from the New York Institute of Photography
5. I am a HUGE MSU football fan…I mean HUGE!
6. I am married to a wonderful man and fall in love with him all over again every day
7. I live by the saying, “You are only as old as you feel”
7.5 I feel 16 🙂
8. Life can get crazy, especially during wedding season, but I love it!
9. I have lived in five different states in my lifetime, but am a forever Michigander
10. I love meeting new people and making new friends!
I wouldn’t trade any minute of my crazy life for anything!
Comments Off on About your photographer