I don’t like rescheduling sessions. Unless I am sick, I try to work with whatever weather God gives us. However, when it came to this session, I knew I wanted to get dance photos for her and the day we had originally scheduled was cloudy, windy and COLD. So, I decided to wait one more week. Boy, am I glad we did! The light was AMAZING the rescheduled date and we had a perfect location. Just LOVE these images!!!